Thursday, October 9, 2008

Birthday Hike

On the morning of my birthday we drove up Yellow Fork canyon with our friends Travis and Karlee for a BEAUTIFUL fall hike. I love the leaves in the mountains in the fall time, so pretty!





By the way... this photo was taken right before the trail suddenly changed to a STEEP incline for the next couple of miles. Thanks to Travis we plowed right through it. If we were to have taken an after photo, our faces would be beet red and we would all be dripping in sweat.

2 comments:

Karlee Turner said...

I'm going to apologize to all your blog viewers for that gross picture at the top...good thing that I'm not going being judged on my looks huh?!

Anonymous said...

See I can learn this electronic stuff. This blog is great!!! I'm glad you put the site on our favorites for us to make it easy for me! How often will you put new stuff on it? Have a great day.
Love, MOM