Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Girls Night!

The other night my favorite girls from high school got together for the first time in SUCH a long time for dinner. Oh my goodness, after seeing them reminded me of how much I miss our high school and college days together. I loved our weekend trips down to Dixie to pick up Britt on our way to Vegas, our times in Moab and just our lazy days doing nothing.



It's amazing to me how much we have all grown up. Brittany with her baby Jaxon, Jamie teaching in Italy and Julie working in radiology. You girls are so beautiful and we have to do this much more often!

2 comments:

Brittany said...

oh that was cute!! I loved hanging out and we are totally going to look at the townhome in your nieghborhood! So we need to hang out more!

The Sevy's said...

Hey cuz, so more kitchen aid ?s for ya. So You mentioned you had the attachment to grind wheat right? Well I was just curious when it grinds it does it grind it into like wheat flour? Also if you don't mind me asking? About how much did you pay for it and where did you get it?
We missed you at Christmas, hope you guys had a great one.