Tuesday, February 24, 2009


This last month Kristin and I took a sick day... we decided on our way to work that we were going to go snowboarding instead. We turned the car around and went back home to get ready for a day up at Brighton. The day was perfect! We were even able to get a few photos of us together on the hill, this is the same area that I proposed to Kristin. A moment of silence... ok... it was really nice to spend the day with my beautiful wife! I love her so much! It was a great day!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is about time you guys posted something! We never get to see you and this is the only ways we know what you are up to. We miss you!

Anonymous said...

Criag and I took a sick day last week and went to dinner and shopping. I love sick days! Next time we should plan on being sick together!

Maryann said...

So cute. I love how you guys are so adventurous!

The Rissa and Alex Family said...

You guys are awesome. Alex and I went snowboarding this month too. It was only my second time though I am still getting the hang of it. Love the picture.

Carl said...

under the lift at brighton. I love that. I miss the Rocky mtn. snow sometimes. Hope you're doing well.