Tuesday, February 24, 2009







Summer seems so far away. This time of year I can't help but think about our summer activities. BBQ's and water fun! I was going through some pictures that were on the camera and I couldn't help but post a picture of the boat. I think the boat to me is more then just a toy, but its an escape. I can be having the worst day at work, but as soon as we get off and head to the lake, my attitude quickly changes. There is nothing better then a day or an evening out on the lake. Friends and family welcome!!! Bring out some drinks (non-alcohol beverages of course) and relax, even if its a little windy we can always pump up a tube, when the water calms down its time for water skiing and wake boarding. LOVE!!!

1 comments:

Brittany said...

dang i miss summer too.... I want to wakeboard!! haha Miss you girl!