Wednesday, April 8, 2009

The Blasted Radiator




So, it began... last week I started pulling out the radiator in the jeep. It took about 4 hours to pull and about an hour to replace. The problem was after the new part was in it still leaked... bummer, maybe I should have just had it done at the dealership. This isn't the first time that I have made this kind of a mistake, it later costing time or money. As is life, there is always something to learn. I found some comfort this past weekend listening to general conference. My favorite talk if I had one would have been the talk by President Dieter F. Uchtdorf in the priesthood session. He shared a story about a bulb, that was burnt out. The story goes on, and the message that I got from his talk was what matters most. I thought about that jeep, and what really matters most to me. I would say that Kristin matters most to me. I should focus more on her and her happiness, and our relationship. I love her more then life itself, and I haven't always been the type to make sure that she knows that she matters most to me.


2 comments:

Teryn Martindale said...

Oh, Nate such the love bird! No, that is really cute! I have had to sit back a lot with school and say some time with Craig is more important right now and it does make a differnce! Just like my love for you guys maybe we need to set aside more time for each other!

Maryann said...

Cuuuute! Kristin is definitely a catch!!