Thursday, April 23, 2009

Snowboarding in our swim suits!

JK! Well kind of....

This Last weekend Nate and I went snowboarding with our friends Shannon and Matt at Brighton and because it was the last Saturday of the year you could buy tickets half off if you wore your swimming suit. So we did board in our swim suits.... just underneath our snow clothes.


It was the perfect day to end the year. At the base of the mountain it got to the mid 50's and SUNNY SUNNY SUNNY!


I was surprised at how many people we saw in just their swimming suit... Ya it was a warm day, but talk about wind chill, brr!
I do love snowboarding, but that's about it in the winter. I am so glad it's over!
And of course you know Nate... He's already taking his lunch breaks at Marine Products. Now that I think about it I think he is there right now getting a new wakeboard rope. Out with the snowboarding, in with the wakeboarding!

2 comments:

Megan said...

Hello hello!! It looks like you are having so much fun! I'm so glad that you did find my blog because that means I get to see yours too!

Marie said...

Kristin!! Wow! I am so glad you found my blog! How did you find it? I'm a total blog stalker, too. :) You look so great. I'm glad we're back in touch.