Thursday, November 6, 2008

2ND Anniversary!!!

Monday was Nate and my 2ND year anniversary and to celebrate we went up and spent the night at Hotel Park City. It was such a treat and a relaxing weekend. I love it when I get the chance to hang out with just my hubby. I can't believe we have been married for 2 years already. I can honestly say that the past 2 years have been such a joy learning and growing together with my husband. I love my husband and am so excited for so many more years to come.



Connected to the hotel is Ruth's Chris Steak House and where we ate dinner.
There are not words to describe the delicious meal that we had here. Wow... This was my first time eating at Ruth's Chris and I have never had a better steak in my life.... really.




This was the view from our room. Right behind the hotel was the golf course and then Park City Ski Resort. The mountains were so beautiful with all the fall colors. I love autumn, my favorite season for sure!

2 comments:

Karlee Turner said...

Happy Anniversary friends! Glad we could help out by babysitting your "children"...
Don't worry Nate, We're not cheating on you guys...we'll be back to hang out tomorrow night!

Anonymous said...

So did you eat stake or steak?