Thursday, November 6, 2008

Road Trip!

Over UEA the girls all skipped town and headed to St. George for a nice long weekend in the sun. It was so nice to not have a schedule and to just do whatever we felt like. I loved being able to sleep in until the late morning, getting massages, eating, laying out by the pool, eating, shopping, eating, falling asleep to chick flicks, downing frozen oreos in one night and telling lots of secrets! I love these girls and our weekend was such a blast and so, so needed.



This is me, Tonii, Karlee, Maryann and Sue at the Pizza Factory.



Here we are just doing my favorite part.... nothing!



And our last night out at Texas Roadhouse. Thanks girls for an awesome weekend!

1 comments:

Brittany said...

hahaha remember when you use to come to st. george to see me! I miss you girl! We really need to hang out! And I need to show off our boy to you! You'll love him! Give me a call. And don't worry I am kind of a blog stalker too, and I found you earlier I just didn't say anything ;)